Jumat, 12 April 2019

Teaching Practicum starts






First of all, here I have my teaching practicum schedule;
DATE
TEACHING CONTENT
March 11th 2019
ESP : Recruitment, Selection, And Training Of Workers – Unit 8

March 12th 2019
GE3 : Four corners 3 – Unit 10A
March 18th 2019
GE : Four Corners 3 – Unit 10B

            I have three times of teaching, 2 for General English and 1 for ESP. The teaching activity has been shown before this article on a lesson plan. I conducted many activities for every subject, which has been consulted to my own supervisor, Ms. Le Thi Thanh Ha who has already guided me since the first I start the process of my PPL in HCMUTE. Also, she always give me very good and clear feedback on my teaching practicum. Such as;
My supervisor said that, I am confidence enough to teach students, but sometimes I am too thigh and have too serious facial expression which can make students uncomfortable.  I couldn’t give clear instruction for students to do the activity in the class, however it really influences the teaching and learning process.  My supervisor also says that I have loud voice which can be categorized as the strength, and it can be used to attract student’s attention to listen and see teacher explanations. Then, many things that should be improved from my teaching performance is that on how I can give clear instructions for students to do their activity and keep smiling to face students.  Also, the way how to check students understanding should be improved by always practicing to make questions for students to answer. This is really important to know and make sure that all students have understood what is asked by teacher for students to do. Sometimes, providing situations is really important to help students to understand new vocabularies, which in this part a teacher should be master in explaining the situation of each words with easy way. At last, the important thing that should be improved is that how to always elicit answer from students by asking some questions that should be prepared before coming to the class.  

1 komentar: